Chris Lee wrote:

> are you using a spec cart system? or did you write your own? its hard to
> give an accurate answer without knowing. Ive wrote my own simple cart, using
> sessions, to delete an item I just unset the variable.
>
> unset($stockno['1234']);
>
> where $stockno is an session array variable. its very spec on what software
> your using.
>

> --
>

> Chris Lee
> Mediawaveonline.com
>
> em. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> ph. 250.377.1095
> ph. 250.376.2690
> fx. 250.554.1120
>

> "Gary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>
>> Hi All,
>>   It is Friday afternoon here and I don't want to have to reinvent the
>> wheel. What would be the easiest way to delete an item from a shopping
>> cart? I know what is required for Mysql but I am stumped on how to
>> implement it.
>>
>> TIA
>> Gary
>>

>> --
>> To contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am writing my own system. It is using cookies to give a temp id
number. When you choose something from the menu it uses the stock number
to generate a description and cart page. I was thinking about using the
stock number with a db query to delete the row. I am not sure about the
best way to accomplish this.

Gary