I wanted to let you know about a new opportunity that you can take up FREE.
If you join as an affiliate, we'll teach you how to build a profitable
business on the Internet; how to use our system to create an income stream;
and how to earn income globally, 24 hours a day.

Don't let this opportunity slip past you - we expect our organization to be
at least 1 million-strong within less than two years! Join us and let's
work together to get a share of all those members.

Just hit Reply and send a blank message with "Opportunity" on the Subject
line.