Thanks for the different characters to try..

I try tomorrow to see if I can try it on the program which needs it...
Indeed the trick of reading the file and echoing all the different chars
used should do the trick..

I will first try the underlying two chars to see if they do the trick...

Thanks..
Bye Bye
David