I'm working on a test envyroment, so I can't give you my URL because I can't pass
through the firewall, the real site is http://www.bb.com.mx.

With both files I see the same, it's kind of long....

Thanks a lot

Extensions

                Extensions
Additional Information
                PHP core                                              CFLAGS=

HSREGEX=
                Basic Functions                                      No additional
information.
                PHP_DL                                                Dynamic
Library support enabled.
                PHP_dir                                                 No
additional information.
                PHP_filestat                                            No
additional information.
                PHP_file                                                 No
additional information.
                PHP_head                                             No additional
information.
                Sendmail                                                  Path to
sendmail: /usr/sbin/sendmail -t
                Syslog                                                     No
additional information.
                PostgreSQL
                                Allow persistent
links:                                            Yes
                               Persistent
links:                                                      1/Unlimited
                               Total
links:                                                          1/Unlimited
                               Compilation
definitions:                                       PGSQL_INCLUDE=

PGSQL_LFLAGS=

PGSQL_LIBS=

            Socket functions                                 No additional
information.
            Regular Expressions                            Bundled regex library
enabled
            gd                                                      Version 1.6
(PNG) or later, FreeType support
            Apache
                             APACHE_INCLUDE=
                              APACHE_TARGET=
                              Apache Version: Apache/1.3.11
                              Apache Release: 10311100
                              Apache API Version: 19990320
                              Hostname/port: www.bb.com.mx:80
                              User/Group: nobody(99)/99
                              Max Requests: per child: 0    keep alive: on    max
per connection:
                              100
                              Timeouts: connection: 300    keep-alive: 15
                              Server Root: /usr/local/apache
                              Loaded modules: mod_ssl, mod_php3, mod_setenvif,
mod_so,
                              mod_auth, mod_access, mod_alias, mod_userdir,
mod_actions,
                              mod_imap, mod_asis, mod_cgi, mod_dir, mod_autoindex,

                              mod_include, mod_status, mod_negotiation, mod_mime,
                              mod_log_config, mod_env, mod_vhost_alias, http_core

            Crypt                                            No additional
information.
            DBM                                              This is GDBM version
1.8.0, as of May 19, 1999.
            bcmath                                          No additional
information.
            browscap                                      No additional
information.
            PHP_pack                                      No additional
information.
            PCRE                                 Perl Compatible Regular
Expressions
                                                   PCRE library version:
2.05 21-Apr-1999
            Posix                                          $Revision: 1.19 $
            LCG                                          No additional
information.

                                       Configuration

       Configure command: ./configure '--with-pgsql=/usr/local/pgsql'
'--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/apache/conf'
         '--with-apache=/usr/src/apache_1.3.11' '--enable-track-vars'
'--with-gd=/usr/local' '--with-ttf=/usr/local'
                              php3.ini file path is set to: /usr/local/apache/conf

            Directive                                  Master
Value                        Local Value
            arg_separator
&                                               &
            asp_tags
0                                                 0
            auto_prepend_file
/data/bajio/lib/prepend.php3
            auto_append_file
            browscap
none                                             none
            cgi_ext
none                                             none
            debugger.host
none                                            none
            debugger.port
0                                                    0
            define_syslog_variables
0                                                    0
            display_errors
1                                                 1
            doc_root
            enable_dl
1                                                 1
            engine
1                                                  1
            error_log
none                                              none
            error_append_string
none                                              none
            error_prepend_string
none                                              none
            error_reporting
7                                                 7
            extension_dir
./                                                  ./
            gpc_order
GPC                                               GPC
            ignore_user_abort
0                                                 0

include_path
.:/data/bajio/include:/data/bajio/lib:include:lib
            isapi_ext
none                                                 none
            last_modified
0                                                     0
            log_errors
0                                                     0
            max execution time
30                                                     30
            magic_quotes_gpc
1                                                     1
            magic_quotes_runtime
0                                                     0
            magic_quotes_sybase
0                                                     0
            memory limit
8388608                                8388608
            nsapi_ext
none                                                  none
            open_basedir
none                                                  none
            precision
14                                                     14
            safe_mode
0                                                     0
            safe_mode_exec_dir
            sendmail_from
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            sendmail_path                     /usr/sbin/sendmail
-t                     /usr/sbin/sendmail -t
            short_open_tag
1                                                 1
            smtp
localhost                                     localhost
            sql_safe_mode
0                                                 0
            track_errors
0                                                 0
            track_vars
1                                                 1
            upload_max_filesize
2097152                                   2097152
            upload_tmp_dir
none                                                  none
            user_dir
            warn_plus_overloading
0                                                 0
            xbithack
0                                                 0
            browscap
none                                                none
            y2k_compliance
0                                                 0
            highlight_comment
#FF8000                                     #FF8000
            highlight_default
#0000BB                                     #0000BB
            highlight_html
#000000                                      #000000
            highlight_string
#DD0000                                     #DD0000
            highlight_bg
#FFFFFF                                    #FFFFFF
            highlight_keyword
#007700                                      #007700

                                        Environment

       Variable
                    LESSOPEN                     |/usr/bin/lesspipe.sh %s
                   USERNAME                     root
                   ENV                                 /root/.bashrc
                  COLORTERM                  gnome-terminal
                  HISTSIZE                         1000
                  HOSTNAME                     www
                  LOGNAME                     root
                  MAIL                             /var/spool/mail/root
                  TERM                             xterm
                  HOSTTYPE                     i386
                  PATH
/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/root/bin:/usr/local/pgsql/bin
                  HOME                           /root
                  INPUTRC                     /etc/inputrc
                  SHELL                         /bin/bash
                  PGLIB                         /usr/local/pgsql/lib
                  USER                         root
                  MANPATH                :/usr/local/pgsql/man
                  DISPLAY                     :0
                  SESSION_MANAGER        local/www:/tmp/.ICE-unix/759,tcp/www:1036

                  LANG                        en_US
                  OSTYPE                     Linux
                  WINDOWID              54526062
                  SHLVL                       5
                  LS_COLORS
no=00:fi=00:di=01;34:ln=01;36:pi=40;33:so=01;35:bd=40;33;01:cd=40;33;01:or=01;05;37;41:mi=01;05;37;41:ex=01;32:*.cmd=01;32:*.exe=01;32:*.com=01;32:*.btm=01;32:*.bat=01;32:*.sh=01;32:*.csh=01;32:*.tar=01;31:*.tgz=01;31:*.arj=01;31:*.taz=01;31:*.lzh=01;31:*.zip=01;31:*.z=01;31:*.Z=01;31:*.gz=01;31:*.bz2=01;31:*.bz=01;31:*.tz=01;31:*.rpm=01;31:*.cpio=01;31:*.jpg=01;35:*.gif=01;35:*.bmp=01;35:*.xbm=01;35:*.xpm=01;35:*.png=01;35:*.tif=01;35:

  _        /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd

                                       PHP Variables

Variable                                                                Value
            PHP_SELF
/phpinfo.php3
            HTTP_COOKIE_VARS["RMID"]                   cff8e42e38a03ea0
            HTTP_COOKIE_VARS["SITESERVER"]
ID=4684739dcb07c5d0dcffb4137d1c00a8
            HTTP_COOKIE_VARS["Session_Bajio"]
26cf4e2f973d1d2bfdc0611eb4c087a4

                                   Apache Environment

             Variable
Value
         DOCUMENT_ROOT                                   /data/bajio
         HTTP_ACCEPT                                           image/gif,
image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, image/png, */*
         HTTP_ACCEPT_CHARSET                       iso-8859-1,*,utf-8
         HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING                    gzip
         HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE                   en
         HTTP_CONNECTION                               Keep-Alive
         HTTP_COOKIE
RMID=cff8e42e38a03ea0;

SITESERVER=ID=4684739dcb07c5d0dcffb4137d1c00a8;

Session_Bajio=26cf4e2f973d1d2bfdc0611eb4c087a4
         HTTP_HOST                                               www.bb.com.mx
         HTTP_USER_AGENT                                   Mozilla/4.5 [en]
(WinNT; U)
         PATH
/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/root/bin:/usr/local/pgsql/bin
         REMOTE_ADDR                                       192.1.1.184
         REMOTE_HOST                                       clribnk
         REMOTE_PORT                                       3770
         SCRIPT_FILENAME                                 /data/bajio/phpinfo.php3
         SERVER_ADDR                                       192.1.1.173
         SERVER_ADMIN                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         SERVER_NAME                                       www.bb.com.mx
         SERVER_PORT                                           80
         SERVER_SIGNATURE                            Apache/1.3.11 Server at
www.bb.com.mx Port 80
         SERVER_SOFTWARE                             Apache/1.3.11 (Unix)
mod_ssl/2.5.1 OpenSSL/0.9.4 PHP/3.0.18
         GATEWAY_INTERFACE                       CGI/1.1
         SERVER_PROTOCOL                            HTTP/1.0
         REQUEST_METHOD                              GET
         QUERY_STRING
         REQUEST_URI                                   /phpinfo.php3
         SCRIPT_NAME                                   /phpinfo.php3

                              HTTP Headers Information

                                      HTTP Request Headers

            HTTP Request                          GET /phpinfo.php3 HTTP/1.0
            Accept                                      image/gif,
image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, image/png, */*
            Accept-Charset                          iso-8859-1,*,utf-8
            Accept-Encoding                          gzip
            Accept-Language                          en
            Connection                              Keep-Alive
            Cookie                                  RMID=cff8e42e38a03ea0;

SITESERVER=ID=4684739dcb07c5d0dcffb4137d1c00a8;

Session_Bajio=26cf4e2f973d1d2bfdc0611eb4c087a4
            Host                                      www.bb.com.mx
            User-Agent                            Mozilla/4.5 [en] (WinNT; U)

                                     HTTP Response Headers
            X-Powered-By                    PHP/3.0.18
            Connection                          close
            Content-Type                      text/html