"Steve Kenshalo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am working on a PHP script for an e-commerce site that mails out calling
> card pin numbers after somebody purchases them online. Turing testing I
not
> noticed that aol users were not receiving the messages. AOL seems to be
> filtering them out without sending a bounce or anything. We tried it with

My guess is AOL might be filtering out emails that have a Return-Path header
of "nobody" or something similar.  If PHP is running as an Apache module I
don't think there's a way to change this header as I believe it's
automatically set to the owner of Apache.  Perhaps if you run the script
using a CGI install of PHP using a different user AOL will accept it.  Have
you contacted AOL about the problem?

--
Steve Werby
COO