I have php4 running under Apache. Under that apache I have several
<VirtualHost>s. I want to set to some of the PHP.INI values under
one of those hosts. So far I have tried the following values in
my httpd.conf file:

    1) include_path       "/my/phpinc/path"
    2) php_include_path   "/my/phpinc/path"
    3) php3_include_path  "/my/phpinc/path"
    4) php4_include_path  "/my/phpinc/path"

None of them have worked - I can't even restart Apache with them in place.
"/my/phpinc/path" definitely exists.

What am I doing wrong?

Regs

Brian White
Brian White
Step Two Designs Pty Ltd - SGML, XML & HTML Consultancy
Phone: +612-93197901
Web:   http://www.steptwo.com.au/
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]