<?php

 include_once('session.egn');

 if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['submit']))
  if ( isset($HTTP_SESSION_VARS['done']) AND $HTTP_SESSION_VARS['done'] ==
$PHP_SELF)
  {
   echo "a <br>\n";
   echo "You can only press submit once <br>\n";
   exit();
  } else
  {
   echo "b <br>\n";
   $done = $PHP_SELF;
   session_register('done');
  }

 // do some code

 echo "
 <form method='post' action='$PHP_SELF'>
 <input type='hidden' name='submit' value ='1'>

 <input type='submit'>
 </form>
 ";

?>

try this, this allows you to load the page, press submit once, and not
again.

--

 Chris Lee
 Mediawaveonline.com