Hy leuts

i got a strange problem and hope someone knows a
solution or a hint

i send a mail in a absenden.php3 like this:

mail("[EMAIL PROTECTED]","subjekt","inhalt",

the mail reaches me, is readable, but on the next
time i start netscape its GONE ?
I tryed some other header pieces, but all get the
same effekt.

does anyone know a reason ? i think the code is
quite simple - maybe a problem with senmail?

i hope for answers befor my brain goes to the same

place where my mails go

thanks