Hi,

I'm trying to truncate a txt-file which I in my script use
"http://mydomain/path/to/my/file.txt" as a reference but I get this error
message:

        Warning: can't truncate sockets! in
        domains/mydomain/www/path/to/my/phpfile.php on line 47

Does it mean I'll have to use "real" path e.g. c:\\domains\\mydomain...
(etc.) or is it something else I should focus at? I'm working on a remote
server (Linux/Apache) but this works 100% on my local server (Win2k/IIS5).

Regards,
Sumarlidi Einar Dadason

SED - Graphic Design

Phone:       (+354) 4615501