Hi..  We have a city map using co-ordinates to link to specific info on various
buildings, etc.  The links bring up an information page with data and photos for
each building locations on the map.

My question is, when this information page is accessed from another direction,
say a menu, can there be a link that operates in 'reverse', back to the map and
the building in question?   We still want people to see the map, relating to a
specific building, whether they start there or end up there.

I thought the map could perhaps position itself so that the point of interest is
always in the center, or that it blinks, or has a arrow pointing to it.  It
doesn't matter what the final display looks like, just that is shows a
particular location clearly.

Can anyone say if this is even possible?

Thanks.

Floyd