On Fri, 02 Mar 2001 13:49:17 -0600, Michael David
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>Jeff:
>
>You're talking about sessions, for the most part.

I might be wrong but I think he's talking about setcookie(), for
which the docs are here:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.setcookie.php

meaning that the server sends the cookie info in a header, there's
another way to do it with javascript where the client code sets the
cookie. Anyway, one of these posts should cover what he wants :)