I have a page which pulls contact information out of a database name, email
message, and displays it on a page using
mysql_fetch_array  so my question is how is it possible to delete one of the
emails, the only way i can think of is to use a checkbox and a hidden field
giving the id and then place it inside a form so all ticked so that if you
tick the email and submit the form it deletes the ticked emails.
  However there must be a better way, perhaps using cookies

TIA

george