Is there a practical limit one should make on a php file to be included?
I'm putting all my global variable declarations and function defintitions
into one file to be included across the site.  I had thought about splitting
them different files based on functionality, but then I thought it would be
easier to maintain one singular file broken down into sections.  But I don't
want to overtax anything... so what would be a good size limit on included
files?

Joseph E. Sheble
a.k.a. Wizaerd
Wizaerd's Realm