Thanks to all who responded. Sounds like there's no built-in way for list subscribers
to access this info on demand, but this info gives me a baseline.

If anyone has any ideas on how to regularly collect this info, I'd welcome any
thoughts.  My idea is to try and track subscriber and list activity for certain
projects on a running basis, to create kind of a "open source activity index."

There is apparently a command for the list owner, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ...
maybe a hack to ezmlm to allow list members to access it, like majordomo has?

Anyway, thanks again.

Ned