Yes, I've checked phpinfo() and not it is not compiled in.  That is the
problem.  I have recompiled PHP with pgsql support and there is some
problem.  I'm not sure why it isn't compiling it in.  I've tried everything
I know....the installation goes fine...no error messages, everything seems
ok.

Any ideas?