for ($i=1; $i<=8 i++)
{
   if (${'where'.$i} != '')
   {
   $whereArray = array_push($whereArray, ${'where'.$i});

julian haffegee wrote:

Hi all,

I have something thats been driving me mad for days

I have:

   if ($where1 != '')
   {
   $whereArray = array_push($whereArray, $where1);
   }

and I want to repeat for $where1 up to $where8

but rather than write it out 8 times, I'd rather use a loop

for ($i=1; $i<=8 i++)
{
   if ($where1 != '')
   {
   $whereArray = array_push($whereArray, $where1);

but how can I change $where1 to $where2, $where3 etc using $i. nothing I try seems to work. Do I use eval? Thanks for any help given

Jules

-- The above message is encrypted with double rot13 encoding. Any unauthorized attempt to decrypt it will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.