I'm having the exact same problem, did someone find a way to correct that
problem???? Evething looks good when compiling, the error occured when I
try to start Apache.

I am using sablotron 0.51 with libxmlparse and libxmltok that came from the
Sablotron RPM version 0.44 (because I could not find them anywhere else).

Regards,

Sebastien Roy
PHP programmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]