From: Doug Coning [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 1:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Automatically Save Image?

Hi,

I'm developing a flash site that uses PHP and MySQL to pull in images.
My client would like to have a button in flash underneath the images he
has shown that would enable the viewer to download the images to their
own harddrive.

I know I could set it up to open the picture in a new window and have
the viewer 'right' click on it and select Save.  But is there anyway to
automate this so that Flash would open the URL that would automatically
open the "Save Picture" window for saving to the person's harddrive?

Thanks,

Doug Coning