using PHP 3.x on Linux, I've always been able to pass along a variable like
http://www.domain.com/index.php3?foo=bar

and then I could print out this with something like
echo $foo;
would print out "bar"

I've recently installed the latest PHP4 onto a Windows2000 server, I'm
trying the same thing here, a simple test, and
echo $foo;

gives me nothing

however including a PHPINFO() on the page displays this:
HTTP_GET_VARS["foo"]     bar

I'm I missing something here ?

Kevin