Hi, this is kind of a complex question, Im making a message board, now I dont want list, lets say, all 25 messages on the same page. I would like to have <- previous 1 2 3 next -> type of links and only list 5 messages per page and every time a user clicks the next, previous, or one of the page number links it will list the next 5 messages that havn't been listed yet. Could someone show me how to do this or at least point me in the correct direction ? The data is all stored in a MySQL database.

Thanks,

--
Conbud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Graphic & Web Design Using Open Source Technology