Sure. Could you paste your html codes & php codes here? I believe there are
a lot of nice guys are willing to help you. BTW, nice to meet you and hope
i could help you someway. I'm chinese too.

Larry

                                               To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                               cc:

           jiahuo xiao                         Subject:  [PHP] recently I meet a
problem as follow  ,I want to ask you
           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

           03/12/03 10:56 AM

web master engineer:
    recently I encounter a problem as follow  ,I want
to ask you
    My system is windows xp sp1, now I set up Apache
server V1.3.27 as localhost server and download
PHP4.3,I have configured PHP as SAPI Module.it can
work correctly as common php file which example for
<?phpinfo();?>,it show many tables,it means I config
correctly.but why when I post pamameter to an action
page,all the pamaeter which I get is blank that is
"".so the action page run incorrectly,how could I do?
    thank you for replying me