There is also Source Guardian.  If you need a program that will support
an unencrypted configuration file, ie, user definable variables, this
one will do it.  Ioncube wouldn't last I looked and I can't speak for
Zend.

I have used this, but the end result has not been favorable.  So far, I
am running at about 50% success rate for my users being able to run my
encrypted programs.   I support encrypting my scripts, but with all the
problems I am having with this, I am leaning to it not being worth the
hassle right now.

Just my $0.02.

CDitty

http://zend.com/store/products/zend-encoder.php
http://www.ioncube.com/

Davis Tan wrote:

>Hi,
>
>    Would like to know whether is there any possibilities to encrypt
or compile the PHP scripts so that it is not human-readable? Thanks!

--
The above message is encrypted with double rot13 encoding.  Any
unauthorized attempt to decrypt it will be prosecuted to the full extent

03/12/2003, 09:24:53 AM
This e-mail and any attachments represent the views and opinions of only the sender
and are not necessarily those of Memphis Light, Gas & Water Division, and no such
inference should be made.