Hi,

"Jaime Villarroel Valdera" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have problems to pass HTML content that contains accentuated
> characters from a form (editor) to an Oracle9i database ... through
> PHP.

I'm not sure what you meant exactly by "accentuated" but if you mean
single quotes (') then perhaps you can try "escaping" it using another
single quote. (You can use str_replace() to replace one single quote
character with two.)

> It is a problem of character set?

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe you need to give more details...

> or It is a problem of php?.

I don't think so ;)

> Somebody knows this situation and how it is possible repair?

Probably...

- E