George,

Thanks for your idea, I do like it - the only problem is that sound
very much like the current beginners contest (phone book and diary) -
great minds think alike :) - it sound like you may be able to tweek
your code and enter it in the contest !!

I will be adding a repository for php apps in the future - i only have
a code snippet library (for single scripts) live.

cheers,
Stuart

|- www.php-editors.com        |
|- php programming contests   |