From: "Aitor Cabrera" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2003 3:43 AM
Subject: [PHP] SMTP Authenticate

Hi, I'm trying to use the mail() funtion but I can only use this funtion the
email myself (the same email that I put in the php.ini file). I f I try to
email someone else I get an error

530 delivery not allowed to non-local recipient, try authenticating -7

How can I authenticate myselft? Which is the SMTP comand to do it and how do
I use it? Thanks!!