Well, on the whole, if you don't want to do something based on a particular condition,
then -- er -- just don't do it:

  <?php
  include("../config.php");

  if(!$_GET[action] == "print")
  {
     include("$header");
  }
  ?>

  // html

  <?php
  if(!$_GET[action] == "print")
  {
     include("$footer");
  }
  ?>

Cheers!

Mike

Beckett Park, LEEDS,  LS6 3QS,  United Kingdom
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]