Hi!

Well I need help with something. I have a form which
has a ction to a file called actio.php
Now When I hit the submit button. It goes to the file
and it performs a certain action as seen below:

action.php: is as follows:

<?php

if(isset($userfile))
{
echo "$userfile is set";
global $userfile;
unset ($userfile);
}
else
{
echo "Sorry buddy , Userfile is not set";
}

?>

My main intentyion is to unset the variable so that
When the page is REFRESHED or RELOADED. It should
execute the else code block.

I am trying to implement it on one of my websites
where users can not refresh a particular a page.

Thank You
Dhaval Desai