On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 01:50:57 -0800 (PST), Rasmus Lerdorf wrote about "Re:
[PHP] Getting false positive on strpos ... despite doublecheck... HELP!"
what the universal translator turned into this:

>> Do they cause the same behaviour as an if ... elseif structure???
>
>Yes, continue simply discards the rest of the statements inside a loop and
>goes to the next iteration.

Thanks ... just managed to find it in the manual in the meantime ...
sometimes one just gotta read before asking ... ;-)

Rene

--
Rene Brehmer

This message was written on 100% recycled spam.

Come see! My brand new site is now online!
http://www.metalbunny.net