Steve and Niels,

I personally don't think that this sort of garbage has any place on this list. The PHP lists are for the promotion and assistance of the PHP community. In our small ways, we are all ambassadors for PHP and should behave as professionals. Having sexist and inappropriate comments like this does nothing for the community's perception, and IMO destroys credibility. If I was a female coder, I would take great offense to these comments... but maybe that's just me.

Respectfully,
Pete.

Steve Keller wrote:
At 3/9/2003 09:11 AM, Niels Andersen wrote:

> LOL
>
> I like PHP, but I also like wet girlies. But the two are not interchangable,
> which is a pitty, becouse sometimes I really could use a wet girl, and I
> only have PHP....

If god wanted geeks to procreate, women would be accept C includes.
--
S. Keller
UI Engineer