At 23:24 18-3-2003, you wrote:
I'm not sure why, but I get an attachment when sending out a mail with the following (see below). Well, I shouldn't say an attachment, but in Outlook I get that little paperclip, saying there is an attachment. But when I go to open the attachment, there is nothing there.I'm trying to send it to my Yahoo account, but it's not coming through there yet.

mail("[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "Website Notice", "[messagebody]", "From: Liam [EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]: text/ascii; charset=iso-8859-1\n");

If need be, I can post the message body, but I'm hoping someone can figure it out without the extra few K in everyone's mailbox.

It may be that the mail receiver expects some content after you put this in the header:
If you're sending plain text, and no special (read: non-western) characters, i don't think you need that part.

And I would change this:
Liam [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to:
"Liam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>