At 12:49 20.03.2003, Denis L. Menezes spoke out and said:
--------------------[snip]--------------------
>This is a difficult one, but I need to try for my project.
>
>Can I have make a script where, pressing a button on one page in one PC
>causes a webpage change on another PC which is also on the internet?
--------------------[snip]--------------------

This dependes primarily on the application the _other_ PC has running.

Basically the answer to your question is yes if you are in control of the
website the _other_ PC just visits. This website needs some JavaScript to
refresh its content - that's where you can come in.

I've answered a similar question a week ago that you might find in the
archives - look for "OT Inactivity Timeout". Should give you a starter.

--
   >O Ernest E. Vogelsinger
   (\) ICQ #13394035
    ^ http://www.vogelsinger.at/