Hi All,

First, a general thanks for the helpfulness of everyone in the PHP
community over the years.

Question:
I am using PHP under Windows for the first time, and I'm getting an
error message when trying to create images (any kind) using GD.
The error is:
imagepng: unable to open temporary file in
<b>c:\inetpub\wwwroot\jhaag\outreach\image_test.php</b> on line
<b>11</b>

Any ideas? Is this a configuration thing?

Thanks.

   -    John Haag

            O N E  P O W E R F U L  C L I C K
       All4one Search Machine http://www.all4one.com