Hi Martin,

It's important to know that "Stuff" in the Url like this are just
variables.  For example :

  foo.php?fruit=apples&dog=snoopy&others=huh&more=yep

Now with foo.php we can do this (a few exceptions) :

  echo "$dog would like to each some $fruit";

And in your case, you have $page so let's compare your $page variable
and include files accordingly.  We'll be using an if statement which can
be read about here :

  http://www.php.net/manual/en/control-structures.php

This will do the job :

  <?php

  if ($page == 'visual') {

    echo '<h3>Visual Stuff is Good!</h3>';
    include 'visual.txt';

  } elseif ($page == 'audio') {

   echo '<h3>Welcome to Musical Section!</h3>';
   include 'audio.inc';

  } else {

   echo '<h3>Welcome to my site!</h3>';
   include 'default.php';

  }
  ?>

Yes there are other ways but this is the simplest and you should (and
will!) learn to use if/elseif/else which will be useful in the future.

Regards,

Philip Olson
http://www.cornado.com/