Hi There.

I am using PHP 4.3.0 on WIN32 to query data from a Microsoft SQL Server.
One field I am requesting is type VARCHAR size 500. For some reason, PHP
is returning only the first 255 characters of the text from that field.

If I change the field type to TEXT, all of the data in that field is returned.

Unfortunately, an ASP application is also using that database, and when I change
the field type to TEXT, it pukes completely.
I would rather try to resolve the issue in PHP than waste my time looking at ASP code.

Has anyone got an idea why this might be hapenning?

Many thanks.

Scott
--
Scott Houseman