Hello together!

I've got problems with opening some remote files, but I really don't
understand why this doesn't work (with mostly all it works)!

This is one of them the fopen-function don't open:
$fp = fopen("http://www.cornutopia.charitydays.co.uk/software/arcangel.xml";,
"r");

But is also don't send an error: just trys and trys, ...
What's special about this file? Why can't this one be opened and mostly
other can?
I also can't see any redirections from the server which might be a problem
and when trying to get the file in a browser it work's fine...

Hope, you can help!

Thank you very much in advance

        Andreas

Andreas Breitschopp - Softwareentwicklung und -vertrieb
Leopoldstraße 116, D-80802 München; E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel.: +49 89 38898588, Fax: +49 89 38898589
http://www.ab-tools.de, http://www.ab-soft.de, http://www.ab-archive.com