I have been having problems using the PHP 4 ISAPI module with IIS 4 on NT4 (The most
common problem is HTTP 500 internal server error which disappears if page is
refreshed). This is apparently not too surprising given the current status of the
ISAPI module. So I have switched to using CGI, which seems absolutely fine, but is
noticeably slower.

I was wondering if it is worth trying the Apache module. Will it be more reliable? And
are there any notable gotchas to watch out for in installing this combination?

Euan Greig
Technical Consultant
BRANN DATA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
01285 645997

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and
not necessarily the Company. This email and any files transmitted with
it, including replies and forwarded copies (which may contain alterations)
subsequently transmitted from the Company, are confidential and solely for
the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient
or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is
strictly prohibited.