> Dear All,
>      I'm new to the list. I'm intended to use the auto escalation
> functionality in my current project which is related to helpdesk. Can
> you please give me some suggestions about how to develop this. I'm
using
> PHP, MySQL

If I'm guessing correctly, you mean auto_increment. There are plenty of
examples in the manual (it's a mysql feature, not PHP). Please start
reading there and come back if you have a specific question about your
project. You'll probably want to make use of the mysql_insert_id()
function in PHP.

---John W. Holmes...

PHP Architect - A monthly magazine for PHP Professionals. Get your copy
today. http://www.phparch.com/