----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Read" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

| | On 02-Apr-2003 Ben Lake wrote: | > Might anyone know why when I do a phpinfo() the image that appears where | > the PHP log is, is a picture of a dog with an alt="Thies"? This only | > seems to happen in PHP 4.3.x | > | > Any explanation? | | Your machine is possessed by Thies. | A 'rm -rf /' should take care of it. | | Regards, | -- | Don Read [EMAIL PROTECTED] | -- It's always darkest before the dawn. So if you are going to | steal the neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it. | | -- | PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/) | To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php |

-- The above message is encrypted with double rot13 encoding. Any unauthorized attempt to decrypt it will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.