I have some code to do that; But as far as fixing it up for someone else's
code, dont' know. If you have full access to the server the code runs on,
you could add some code or change the server's time to match yours.

if you can edit the code, just add

date('D M d, Y g i a', time()+60*60);  //60*60 = 3600 seconds = 1hr  ... but
that's just a quick fix.

Nicole

--
Nicole