From: "Scott Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 12:05 PM
Subject: [PHP] mailing forms and input into MySQL

Hi all,

   I have a current php script that allows me to add/remove customer
information from a particular MySQL Database.  What I would like to do, is
when an employee adds a customer, have some (if not all) of that information
e-mailed to a particular e-mail address.

   I've created scripts that e-mail info, and ones that just enter info into
a database, but have not attempted combining them.

   Anyone have any ideas, or is anyone doing this?  If so, could you give me
a quick how-to or point me in the direction of some online documentation?

Thanks,
Scott Miller