Greetings learned PHP(eople),

I want to create a PHP page that can pull all the messages from my
PHP-list inbox, and display them on the local intranet.

There are a few users who use PHP and I want to create a system where
they simply log into the intranet, and view the messages with related
answers. Rather than having three machines downloading 100`s of postings
per day from our mail server, I would like to make one point of access
for them.

Ximian stores messages locally in
../evolution/Local/Inbox/subfolders/PHP.....there is one large file in
there with everything.

Is this a gigantic task, has anyone done this before, am I re-inventing
the wheel, barking up the wrong tree, or what ?

Where to start ?

--
Chris Blake
Office : (011) 782-0840