Hi All,

I have the problem. We have an application and we are using PHP. The startup
page provides the user with a number of links. A link calls a php page where
a call to the database is issued. The problem is with difficult queries,
then it takes some time to process and the user is a little imaptient and
before the request is processed anoter request is done, and if the user is
very impatient the multiple times. So for one user on the server a number of
database connections and transactions are running which is slowwing down the
complete server. WHat is a neat way to solve this ?

Kind regards,

Marco Laponder
[EMAIL PROTECTED]