Hallo,

1) Redirect, using HTTP functionality:

   header('Location: '.$strURL, true); // Redirect browser
   exit(); // Make sure that code below does not get executed when we
redirect.

   This is used if user should get the response of the redirected
page/script.

2) Use CURL, see PHP documentation of CURL.
   This can be used if user shouldn't get the response of the redirected
page/script.

Regards,

Jens

BTW: Sun is shining bright, otherwise I would say: RTFM ;)