Ahh, good thought.  I also have it outside the web site directory tree.

-Dan Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Lipscy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 2:14 PM
To: 'Dan Joseph'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] Opinion on a method....

Put the connect info into a php file (i.e. connect.php).
If it is ever directly accessed by the client the PHP engine will render
a blank page.
If your ini file is ever accessed by the client it will render the
contents of the ini file.

Wonder if removing rwx would adversly affect includes to this php