Im new to PHP coming from a background in perl devlopement.  I have a form that a user
can fill out.

On submit the values are iterated over a foreach to check for empty().  If the an
emtyp $key is found then it passes an error string to my error function.

I have 2 php files, one that is the Form called profile.php and one that processes the
values from the form, called profileprocess.php.  There are multiple functions in
profileprocess.php.  When the header function is called in the profileprocess.php it
takes you back to the profile.php with empty values in the fields.  I was wandering if
their is a way, (which Im sure their is) to pass back all the data that was correctly
entered back to the form, and then a nice little message that displays the error of
the data that needs to be checked by the user.  I could do this a number of ways, but
the key is not writing code that you dont have to.  Its just smarter programming.

Any ideas, or functions I could read on in the rtFM manual is greatly appreciated.

I appreciate you looking at this problem...
Thanks in advance,
Daniel