Short Answer: Its all about programming. Task you asked is easy to
accomplish.

Long Answer: PHP or JavaScript, it is still to program. If you feel
yourself being a good programmer already or a being a quick learner then
there should be no worries from your side doing such thingies... in PHP
or JavaScript or both.

--
Maxim Maletsky
[EMAIL PROTECTED]