Hi,
Feeling a little braindead, please help.
The below program as you can see is extremly simple,
it connects to the database and runs a select (COUNT) query, this query will
return 5 rows...so far so good, everything is working but I have no idea how
to assign each of the rows to a variable so I can use it...
something like:
$one=$row[1];
$two=$row[2];
$thr=$row[3];

heres the code:

<?php
require "configbwh.php";

$connected=mysql_connect ("$hostt", "$userr", "$passs") or die ('I cannot
connect to the database because: ' . mysql_error());
mysql_select_db ("$db");

$tt = "SELECT ptype, count(*) FROM mylist WHERE ptype IN ('1', '2', '3',
'4','5') GROUP BY ptype";

if($res= mysql_query($tt))
{
while($row = mysql_fetch_row($res))