Hello,

        I have finally figured out sessions a little bit better...  but
I have a question...  is there a way to pass the Session ID on to the
if there were a form the session ID is automatically placed as a hidden
input inside the form... but if there is no form, it can only be sent
via the URL in the <a> tag...  is there a way to send via a simple link
it without placing it in the URL (and without using cookies)...

I was thinking maybe sending an HTTP header or something.  There is no
way to submit form information without a submit button or enter being
pressed is there?

Thanks,

SJK