On Wed, 28 May 2003, Jordan Elver wrote:

>-Hi,
>-I've been creating some graphs using jpgraph and they work really well when I
>-view them directly i.e. directly through the script. My problem comes as soon
>-as I try to display them using the <DEFANGED_IMG> tag within another page. When I do:
>-
>-<DEFANGED_IMG src="graph.php" />
>-
>-I can't get it to display. It just shows the broken image icon.
>-
>-Any ideas whaty may be causing that?

Some mail filters strip all IMG tags from HTML style emails to prevent
unwanted trickery of loading images so see if an email address works.

Some just change the IMG tag to DEFANGED_IMG effectively breaking the
link.

I only see this in email filters so I do not know why this is showing up
on your PHP generated web page.

>-
>-TIA,
>-Jord
>---
>-Jordan Elver
>-The office is like an army, and I'm the field general. You're my footsoldiers
>-and customer quality is the WAR!!! -- David Brent (The Office)
>-
>-
>---
>-PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)