From: Ryan A [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 11:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] How to question.

Hi,
I am a little confused with something that I am trying to implement (if you
want to see the code tell me, but its pretty simple so i dont think you will
need to) heres the idea, I want the client to be able to save up his choice
into his account

eg:
his choice is 5 records (which transalates to me just saving the sql for
those 5 records into his account)

heres my problem, I am trying to make it so that if he tries to save his 5
records and he has not already logged in, he should be presented with the
login page (have done this via sessions) *BUT* after he logs in he does not
have to pick the 5 records all over again, it should remember his 5 records
and automatically put it in.

eg:
1.guy come to site and picks 5 records (he is not logged in)
2. gets redirected to the login page (but his 5 records or the sql for the
five records are saved....how i dont know)
3.he logs in and the sql is entered into his accounts database for use later
on.

Sorry if that sounded confusing but if you get what i am trying to say you
will see that its not really.

Thanks for your help,
-Ryan